It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Police appreciation meal
Police ask for information in shooting death
Clothing God’s people
United Way announces additional investments in education in Logan County
Police search for missing juvenile
- Inmates sleeping on the floor causes concern - 1:44 pm
- Police appreciation meal - 1:42 pm
- Police ask for information in shooting death - 1:10 pm
- L’burg to sell old skating rink - 12:55 pm
- Community coming together - 12:42 pm
- Clothing God’s people - 12:40 pm
- Spa News - 11:41 am
- United Way announces additional investments in education in Logan County - 11:30 am
- Orr hired as Supervisor of Instruction - 2:07 pm updated: 5:33 pm.
- Russellville seniors commit to graduate - 2:01 pm
- Police search for missing juvenile - 1:54 pm
- Fire station project to begin again - 1:48 pm
- BG man arrested for rape - 1:42 pm
- Auburn joins Lewisburg in empty council seats - 1:24 pm
- Arrest made in the murder of Barren County Female - 11:59 am
- Another Successful Summer for the Logan County Public Library - 11:20 am
- Logan County Jail Report - 11:20 am
- Young woman dead, police say intentional target - 12:28 pm updated: 1:14 pm.
- Homicide in Russellville - 8:53 am updated: 8:54 am.
- Walter Head helps veterans in Logan - 2:18 pm
- Curtis BBQ now offered in Auburn - 1:43 pm
- Russellville meets the Panthers - 1:37 pm
- New traffic signal at 9th and Main - 1:35 pm updated: 3:41 pm.
- Hinton is first Golden Panther recipient - 1:28 pm
- Auburn draws crowd at 1st annual Dog Days of Summer - 12:52 pm
- Citizen’s Police Academy to begin Sept. 15 - 12:52 pm
- Humane Society offering barn cats for free - 12:34 pm updated: 4:24 pm.
- Chamber celebrates women in business - 10:34 am
- Man arrested on drug, gun charges - 2:48 pm
- Local girl not so local anymore - 2:13 pm
- Community Education fall schedule of classes - 1:33 pm
- Hemp causing task force problems - 1:21 pm
- RPD to crack down on drunk drivers - 12:43 pm
- Modern Woodman honors service agencies - 11:46 am
- Logan County Jail Report - 9:53 am
- Logan cross country team will miss home course - 11:29 pm
- Oakville store now open for business - 2:12 pm updated: 2:14 pm.
- A league of their own - 1:53 pm updated: 4:22 pm.
- Russellville schools off to great start - 1:51 pm
- Sheriff tells of shortages again - 12:54 pm
- Fiscal court sets tax rates, buys earthquake insurance - 12:40 pm
- Logan County Jail Report - 11:23 am
- Pre-applications for $100M Work Ready Skills Initiative due Friday - 5:20 pm
- August is National Immunization Awareness Month - 5:17 pm
- Logan airport to get $1.6 million - 4:01 pm
- One hundred years young - 1:58 pm
- Car flips during accident, no one hurt - 1:14 pm
- L’Burg substation on its way to service - 12:53 pm
- Hampton Park gets new goals - 12:33 pm
- National Health Center Week 2016 begins - 11:40 am
Police search for missing juvenile
The Russellville Police Department are searching for the whereabouts of Veronika Aspyn Castro, a white female, 5-foot-5 approximately 115 pounds with ...
Fire station project to begin again
It seems Auburn’s new fire station project will begin again soon as a new architect has been hired, new plans drawn up and approved, and demolit...
BG man arrested for rape
The Logan County Sheriffs’ Department made three arrests over the weekend on serious charges.On Saturday, Aug. 20, 2016, at approximately 4 p.m....
Auburn joins Lewisburg in empty council seats
Two cities in Logan County will not run a full slate for council come election time in November, unless there are write-ins at the last minute.The Cit...
Arrest made in the murder of Barren County Female
The Kentucky State Police Post 3 Bowling Green has made in the case that involved the body of 22-year-old Kristen Edwards that was discovered in the G...
2016-17 deer season looks promising
Many archery hunters in Kentucky will spend the last long weekend of summer getting an early jump on fall.Kentucky’s 2016-17 deer season kicks o...
Russellville ready for Friday night football
Football is back for the season at Rhea Stadium in Russellville. The Panthers hosted the 2A Glasgow Scotties during a preseason scrimmage on Thursday....
Football Cougars ready to prowl
The Logan County Cougars are hungry. It’s a new season, with a new coach, and the football Cougars are starving for a win.The last time the Coug...
Logan County High School baseball standout Jackson Campbell recently accepted a scholarship offer from Belmont University, an NCAA Division I school i...
Mentor-youth dove hunts offer great opportunity
The excitement of an opening day dove hunt when you are young spawns a lifetime of memories. Each year, the Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife R...
Bradshaw commits to Belmont
On the first day of his senior year, Russellville High School basketball standout Pedro Bradshaw announced his decision about where he will be spendin...
Logan County News
Hello my friends! I am back on a trial basis. I suffered a stroke in my sleep on July 19, which happened to have been the morning of my birthday. (Wha...
Greetings from The Antioch Community.Sure feels nice this morning as it is cooler.Our Revival starts September 25th. Bro. Jimmy Kenner will be there o...
Not now, maybe later
Sometimes it saddens me to think of all the people and things that I have missed in my life by putting things off, because I thought I had plenty of t...
Chandlers High School Class of 1966
The Chandlers High School Senior Class of 1966 held their 50th Class Reunion on August 20, 2016 at the Auburn Senior Center in Auburn, KY. The program...
Greetings from The Antioch Community.Bro. Albert Clardy, our Pastor, will celebrate his 70th Birthday on August 28th. Let’s shower him with Birt...
I love first days of school. As I drive to work in the morning, I see these precious children standing out waiting on the bus with their new backpacks...
What color is homelessness?
A young man stood on a street corner in St. Paul, Minnesota last Sunday. He was holding up a sign describing his plight, “Homeless, hungry, need...
Legislators protecting their own pensions
Dear Editor:Legislators have been protecting their own pensions while failing to meet Kentucky’s promises of pensions to other state employees. ...
Doctors aren’t selling out for sandwiches
A recent study in the journal JAMA Internal Medicine shows that drug companies are bribing doctors with food to prescribe their expensive, brand-name ...
Trump’s taxes won’t go away
Every day we get a new headline on Donald Trump, each one more bombastic than the last, as reporters attempt to keep up with his latest provocation. B...
God in the present moment
One of the little prayers I say each day is by Dag Hammarskjold recorded in his diary and published after his death in the book Markings. He wrote: ...
Now is the time for action on pensions
The state of Pennsylvania, as well as many other states, faces a pension crisis. The state has not set aside enough money each year to pay the pension...